On March 20-22, 2022, 26 teachers came together from 10 countries for our 10th professional development seminar for European and Israeli Jewish schools in Berlin, Germany! During the seminar participants gained new resources and tools, discussed common challenges and ideas about Jewish education, and formed partnerships for the future.
Program highlights included:
- learning about Centropa’s database of Jewish family photographs, interviews and short films;
- sharing best practices of innovative, technology based pedagogies;
- discovering the Jewish history of Berlin as well as today’s community;
- developing lesson plans and cross-cultural projects with colleagues from different countries;
- becoming a member of a unique community of European Jewish educators.
We thank all the teachers for participating at the seminar, and for the Institut Français Berlin for hosting us and a special thank you to the Jüdisches Gymnasium Moses Mendelssohn for welcoming us on the school ground.
“This project is implemented with the financial support of the European Jewish Fund”