We are pleased to invite all teachers of European Jewish Schools and Israel to join us for our 3-day seminar in Warsaw, Poland between 6-8 November, 2022. During the seminar, 30 educators from up to 15 countries will come together to get to know Centropa materials, work together on how to bring 20th century Jewish history and personal stories into your classrooms and form partnerships for the future.
Program highlights include:
- Learn about Centropa’s database of Jewish family stories, photographs, short films, podcasts and resource pack we have developed in cooperation with the National Library of Israel (NLI)
- Share best practices of innovative, technology based pedagogies
- Discover the Jewish history of Warsaw as well as today’s community
- Meet Jewish educators and develop lesson plans and cross-cultural projects together
- Become the member of a unique community of Jewish educators
Participants are asked to cover their travel expenses and pay a 50€ registration fee. All the other costs of the seminar will be covered by Centropa. Those who cannot cover these expenses may apply for funds.
Application deadline: September 30, 2022
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Eszter Rózsa, firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme is co-funded by the European Union